T.G.I.F.



Banana Republic Tee
American Apparel Leggings
Open faced shawl purchased 3 years ago
Mark and Spencer by Badgley Mischka
Badgley Mischka Bag
Amrita Singh necklace

The sun came out for the weekend. Thank God! I was starting to lose my mind. I should have worn color for the occasion, but my nails were neon so that should count for something. I met some friends at Nandos for a catch up session so I kept it casual. I felt a little like a hippie, but I kind of loved it...

I broke out the silk scarf turned turband because I kind of missed rocking that. I've decided I'm not saving that for bad hair days anymore. I also broke out my open faced shawl which I purchased in Paris a few years ago. I always wear it with heels because I feel like it swallows me when I wear flats. It just looks a little too dowdy.

Anyway, I loved this look and I was so pleased that it was finally warm enough out to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment