Black Out



Banana Republic Blazer
American Apparel Dress
Hue tights
Betsey Johnson pumps
Stella and Dot Necklace

I didn't get too creative - just LBD, blazer tights and pumps. I added a statement necklace and headed out the door! It's amazing how one piece of jewelry can change your whole look. I was chatting with my friend about it and she made the comment that if we switched jewelry we could change each other's whole outfit. Such a true statement. The necklace I chose definitely gave this fit a little more chic. What do you think?

Thursday night I met a friend for drinks at a members-only club called Apartment 58. It's a really cute little place with a great concept. Members can go in to work by day and party by night. Aside from the full bar, it is set up like an apartment. It has a very loungey feel to it. They have several members only events including linking up with clubs around the city for members to go to after a few drinks at the apartment. Last week they went to the W and I went along. I had a lovely time, and I now plan on joining the apartment! 

It's worth mentioning I had a "celebrity" sighting: Mark Morrison. If you don't know him by name (I sure as hell didn't) he sang that song "return of the mack" like 100 years ago. He was sitting at a table at the W when we saw him. He still has groupies, but unfortunately they're the same ones from 20 years ago...they just got older. Yikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment