Brunch at Ottolenghi






Top purchased on Gilt a long time ago
American Apparel Legings
Diane Von Furstenburg Flats
Prada shades
Badgley Mischka bag

Yay for more sun! Casual day. Casual fit. Leggings, short sleeved sweater, flats and I'm good to go for a good brunch. I purchased this sweater on Gilt like 2 years ago, but hardly ever wear it. I love it because it has pockets and pockets make everything in life sweeter. Obvi.

We live in a really wonderful area with tons of cute shops and eateries, but I'm often wandering around different areas of the city for entertainment for some reason. I've decided to make it a point to explore places in my own area as well. Saturday morning-ish, my hunny and I went to Ottolenghi in Islington for brunch. I love this place! They have delicious looking pastries in the window along with a counter for take-away in the front. The seating is communal with long tables stretching to the back and some tables for two along the sides. Unfortunately, we weren't able to get our own table, but sitting next to strangers wasn't quite as creepy as I thought it was going to be. I had a spinach quiche with a barley and fennel salad and a side of hummus. My hunny opted for the beef. This will definitely be a regular spot for us. Perhaps we can even get there before noon one say to have some of their breakfast. The reviews online say that the french toast is to die for.

Bread board - sourdough, foccacia, cornbread 

Beef

Spinach quiche

No comments:

Post a Comment