Check me out on Pose!

My spot on the featured page of Pose.com!
Pose is a fashion photo sharing app that launched like a year or so ago. Similar to instagram, users post photos of their outfits (called poses). You can tag the designers you're wearing, follow other posers, love poses, talk about it, etc. It's a really great fashion app. I love posting pictures of my own outfits and browsing the fits of others. It's a great way to get inspiration when you can't think of what to wear. It's also a great way to see how you can style your own pieces differently than you have before to create an entirely new look.

Last night I got a notification that my pose was chosen for the featured page! You can see it in the featured section of the iPhone app or on Pose.com. My post is from the outfit I blogged about yesterday.

Check out all my poses on Pose.com and feel free to follow @mercedesimani!



No comments:

Post a Comment