The Best Sports Bra to Ever Hit Titty City

Don't be this girl.
Photo credit: http://bustygirlcomics.com/
As active as I would like to be, the girls just won't let me be great! I am happy to say my search for the perfect sports bra is finally over! I purchased two Freya sports bras a couple weeks ago, and I'm officially obsessed.

Last year I made a promise to myself to live a healthier lifestyle. I started eating healthier, cutting out junk food and running a few days a week. I really started enjoying the running, but the lack of a decent sports bra was standing in the way of my greatness. NO MORE! My Freya sports bras provide great support. They provide full coverage, an underwire and thick straps. You literally DO NOT MOVE.

I can now run without being gawked at or smacked in the face. Mercedes: 1. Boobs: 0.









2 comments:

  1. I saw your post fashionbombdaily today...congrats! My hubby and I are considering a move to London and I will definitely be checking in on your blog for the fashion, the food, and the culture! It is great to see 'us' traveling about and living abroad. What made you move, may I ask? Was it your job, a change of pace, etc. Thanks and good luck in your new city!

    @amanilovejoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And thank you for stopping by my blog! I moved with my fiancé who took a job here. We'll be here for 3 years, so I should have plenty to talk about!

    ReplyDelete