Can't Afford a Birkin



United Colors of Benetton sweater
Tee from shop in Shoreditch
Vince Leggings
Dolce Vita boots
Prada sunglasses 

After dinner last night, my friends and I found ourselves in some club in Covent Garden. Between the wine  at dinner and the whiskey at the club, this morning was not pretty. Still...a girl's gotta eat. Nothing tastes better than diner food when you wake up hungover. 

I threw on a tee I found in Shoreditch with some leggings and a sweater to head out. I skipped the makeup and threw on some shades to hide my tired eyes. No one feels like getting dressed to the nine's to drag themselves to a diner for pancakes, but that doesn't mean everyone you pass on the street needs to know you drank too many whiskey and diets the previous night!

No comments:

Post a Comment