Spots in the Brasserie Joel



Last night I had a great dinner with great friends at the Brasserie Joel. Some friends of mine were visiting London for the first leg of their European vacation which gave us an excuse to try a new restaurant. For dinner, I paired a blazer with a black and white polka top and shorts. I kept my outfit simple mainly because I was trying to perfect winged eyeliner last night. By the time I got my eyeliner perfect and applied my lashes, I had like 25 minutes to pull something together and grab my cab. 


Banana Republic blazer
Halogen Polka dot tank
Express shorts
Hue tights
Dolce Vita top
My new necklace from the market in Shoreditch!
I really enjoyed dinner and would recommend Brasserie Joel to anyone coming to town and looking for a good meal with good ambience. The food is contemporary French. My three course meal included Foie Gras, duck breast with polenta and a chestnut macaroon (love macaroons) for dessert.

Foie Gras with fruit Compote



Duck breast with polenta and poached pear
Chestnut macaroon with pistachio ice cream



No comments:

Post a Comment