Pop of Oxblood


"Women Who Wear Black Lead Colorful Lives"



I've been wearing quite a bit of black lately, which I would like to blame it on the weather considering I haven't seen the sun since I left Jamaica. I'll throw some more color into the mix soon, but right now black is having it's moment.

I bought this black jumper from COS a few months ago, and I've worn it easily a hundred times since. It's super comfortable and basic, but it's structured enough to go from shoots to dinner with my hunny. It has batwing sleeves which is a detail I really love . 


Since I did go with an all black palette, I decided to add some texture into the mix. The super lightweight matte leggings add a different dimension to the outfit which I think worked brilliantly with my textured coat. 


My go-to bag at the moment is this Oryany carryall. I love the hardware, but more than anything I adore the multiple pockets inside. I can grab all of my essentials in a flash. Function plus fashion is a win in my book.

Stay fab! xx

2 comments: