Afternoon Tea: Diane von Furstenberg Color Block Tote

Diane von Furstenberg Citrine Color Block Tote
As much as I looove the gray and gloomy winter weather here in London, my mind can't help but wander back to tropical climates or reminisce about summer days spent on patios with refreshing mint cocktails. I can just imagine this tote hanging on the back of my chair while I laugh with my girlfriends over bellinis. Is it summer yet?

I love the structure and over all look of this tote. It's definitely sophisticated enough to take from the office to happy hour. The yellow flap adds the perfect pop of color for warmer months (or perhaps a sunny holiday?) Give me fashion and functionality and I'm yours. This has definitely been added to my summer wish list!

Stay fab! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment