Who Do You Think You Are?!

For day 2 of Hoopla, I wore a bright red dress with a pink blazer. I was color blocking for my life. I wore another turban and my Marc by Marc Jacobs saddle shoes to complete the look. I felt kind of obnoxious in this when I left the house, but by the time I got to the tube station I felt fabulous! I really want to wear this look again like right now, but I guess I'll wait a couple of weeks...



Whistles blazer
Asos dress
Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes
Stella & Dot Sierra necklace

So since I touched down in London, I've just been running away from my comfort zone. It's weird. It's like I became a new person once I got here. I'm not a big risk taker and it takes everything in me to reach out to people. I moved to London and started reaching out to people, talking to strangers, wearing bright colors, rocking sneakers and making moves to become a stylist. I don't know who I think I am, but I love it. Life is constantly changing and I'm just trying to keep up!





1 comment:

  1. Love this look - it's awesome that you're exploring and stretching yourself in london!!!

    ReplyDelete