Stylist Chronicles: Mr. Appletree Video

On set








One of the many things I love about styling is traveling to new parts of London! Last week I spent some time in East London to style songstress, Meleka, for her Mr. Appletree video. The song is really cute, and after hearing it 8973598350855 times it was stuck in my head for quite a few days. I'll post the video once its released!

I was very excited to get Meleka into some Stella & Dot pieces for her video. All of you know how much I LOVE a statement necklace. For Meleka's performance look we put her in a little black dress with thigh high boots. The pegasus necklace really popped with this look. Just another reason it's one of my favorite pieces. We also put the chantilly lace cuff on her for a little extra pop. Everything looked absolutely fabulous against her complexion.

What do you think of her look? 

Pegasus necklace and Chantilly Lace Cuff


No comments:

Post a Comment