DVF in the W





Diane Von Furstenberg Mini Dress
Sam Edelman Lorissa Pumps
Stella and Dot Necklace

I spent last night partying it up at the W with some friends. It was an awesome night with great music and a laid back vibe. I drank way too much, but still dragged my ass to a cycling class this morning. Go me!

I was so excited to break out this DVF mini wrap dress I bought last year in Palm Springs. I love leopard print (clearly) and pink is my favorite color so this dress was basically begging me to take her home when I first spotted her. I love love love myself a wrap dress, but this one just pops. I paired it with beige Sam Edelman studded pumps to make it just a little more badass. I wore my Stella and Dot "sierra" necklace (obviously quickly becoming one of my faves) to complete the look. It's not really warm enough for bare legs, but after a few glasses of champagne I hardly noticed!

I did remember to take a few pictures of my accessories as requested, so here's a closeup of my tic toe rings from JewelMint and my little gold arm party!

Stella and Dot "Sierra" Necklace
Tic Tac Toe Rings from JewelMint

Kenneth Jay Lane link bracelet
JewelMint Bow bangle
Christian Bernard Watch



1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!
    Also see my web page :: heart silver toe ring

    ReplyDelete