The Tourist


The London Eye

I love London so far, but I'm almost embarrassed by how little I've actually seen in the weeks that I've been here. After finishing a ton of errands, my hunny and I finally decided to be tourists in our new city. We headed south to take a ride on the London eye and see Big Ben.


For my day of touring, I kept it casual and comfortable. The weather is notoriously unpredictable here, so layering is so crucial.



Laundry by Shelli Segal Dress, Michael Kors faux fur vest, Hue tights, STEVEN Steve Madden Flats, Badgley Mischka Bag
The London Eye was absolutely amazing, and I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes seeing fabulous views. The ride is roughly 30 minutes which is plenty of time. I was definitely ready to get off once we were nearing the end of our time. I had plenty of great pictures and time to decide where we would go next while circling around. It got really warm in that little pod though, so I was SO glad I was able to shed some layers and not burn to death.


Laundry by Shelli Segal Dress


Big Ben

Telephone!



Jazz Flats


No comments:

Post a Comment