Casual Friday



There's nothing like throwing on a boxy jumper, your favorite jeans and some fun shoes for an "I didn't try that hard" type casual friday. I love these skinny Joe's jeans because they're so comfortable, and they fit like a glove. I wish they were a little longer, but at 5'10 I'm always gunning for a little more length.



There's nothing even remotely exciting about this outfit. I'm a regular girl who likes fashion. All that means is that sometimes I like to wear really fun clothes, but sometimes I like to wear regular stuff to do regular stuff. The right accessories can change an outfit, so I threw on these L.A.M.B. strappy booties to dress up this ordinary getup. I love that they velcro close because for one, I'm lazy and two, they remind me of the velcro sneakers I had as a little girl. As much as I love my wedges, I love the sexy, feminine look of a stiletto heel. It's just so Carrie Bradshaw.


I whipped out some serious arm candy for this look as well. The Stella & Dot 'petra' bracelet is one of my favorite pieces in the collection. Most ladies wear it for after 5 events, but I think a little day time bling is a good look from time to time. I stacked it with the 'bardot' bangle for a little extra drama. Having such a basic outfit definitely lends itself well to loads of accessories.




I'm wearing my Dior Addict lippie again here in Bellissima. Definitely becoming one of my go to shades these days!

Outfit::

Sweater: ASOS
Jeans: Joe's Jeans
Shoes: L.A.M.B.
Sunglasses: Topshop
Jewelry: Stella & Dot

Stay fab! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment