Style Repeats




Whistles dress
H&M belt
Sam Edelman sandals
Prada shades
I blogged this dress a few weeks ago when I wore it to church. I pulled out my hot pink Whistles dress again for an afternoon at the hair salon and a late lunch with my hunny. I just adore Whistles dresses. They're so chic and versatile. I always feel like it was money well spent when I can wear a piece multiple ways to different events. I love the bright hue of this dress against my skin tone. Perfect casual fit for a warm sunny day!

I like being at least a little glam when I head to the hair salon. I always have a little boost of confidence when my hair is whipped, so I like my look to reflect that. I had a Brazilian blowout done this week, and I really like the results. My hair is straight, full and bouncy. I'm not sure if this is cheating since I'm supposed to be ditching chemical straighteners, but whatever. I like the way my hair turned out. I think I'll stick with this for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment