Sunny Days




Ms. Selfridges top
H&M leggings
Dolce Vita sandals

Mac Matte Lipstick in Quick Sizzle

I absolutely loooove sunny days in London. The city is so alive. People are out everywhere. Everyone is more pleasant. It's almost like Christmas...only warmer...and you don't get presents. Anyway, I spent the other day walking around Mayfair with my boss after doing a couple of returns. 

After spending quite some time in the Christian Louboutin store (No I didn't buy anything unfortunately), I stopped into a few other boutiques before having lunch outside at Cafe Rouge. One of the things I miss most about the States is long lunches on patios. Anyway, it was a fabulous day in the sun! 

I kept my look very casual for the day. I didn't even carry a big purse! I did rock a hot pink lip though. Got to keep the lips BOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment