Neons and Brights

Whistles Dress
H&M dress
Topshop commuter shoes
Stella & Dot Bahari Necklace
Taking pictures at sunset kind of altered the real color of this dress


Apparently there were some changes in jet streams or something, so the temperatures shot into the 80s this week. Yay! I am a summer baby, so I'm almost skipping around the city these days. 

It's obvious how much I love hot pink, but I love this casual dress from Whistles. I adore anything with pockets, so this dress has a few of my favorite things all knit into one. One of the main things I look for in a dress is versatility, and I like that I can wear this with pumps, but not look totally frumpy when I have to slip my commuter flats on! Nothing like a dress that easily transitions from casual to smart!

I am getting really into bright colors this season, so I wore the Stella & Dot Bahari necklace and grabbed my new go-to orange bag for a fun summer look. Naturally I threw a little neon into the mix. Fashion is a funny thing. Had I walked out of the house in this 15 years ago everyone would have said I clashed. Now it's called color blocking. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment